Customer Service Operator – Import – Essex – VR/20478
The Company & Role:
Our client, a logistics solutions and services company, is looking for a Customer Service Operator to join their team in West Thurrock, Essex.
Customer Service Operator Duties:
- Liaise with customers and suppliers, guiding importers through customs clearance process
- Collecting relevant documentation to do entry
- Arranging some deliveries as per client instructions
- Liaising with agents on charges, queries pertaining to clearance shipments
- Some FCL deliveries
Customer Service Operator Skills and Experiences:
- At least 2 years experience in the above – imports only
- Excellent telephone manner, interactive, interested and helpful.
- Knowledge of general process of importing
- Knowledge of CNS / Destin8
- Good understanding of deliveries knowledge
- A basic knowledge of information to complete entry is essential
In return, the Customer Services Operator will receive a salary in the region of £25k, depending on skills experience.
If youre interested, click Apply Now, or email your CV to our Shipping Team on email@example.com
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering various areas within the industry as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.
If you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight industry, then please contact us to see if we can assist you finding your next career move.