Customs Clearance Co-ordinator – VR/21624
My client, who offers logistics and supply chain solutions worldwide, is looking for a Customs Clearance Co-ordinator to join their team.
The main purpose of the position is to maintain customs formalities and complete customs entries for the company’s customers on both an Import and Export Basis.
Duties for the Customs Clearance Co-ordinator will include:
- Dealing with a variety of commodities for all shipments.
- Be able to handle the whole life cycle of the shipment from clearance to delivery to the customer.
- Working within a dedicated team for the company’s shipments to / from Scandinavia.
- Import and Export clearances though HMRC CHIEF.
- Deal with all queries quickly and efficiently.
- Build good working relationships with both customers and colleagues.
Essential experience required for the Customs Clearance Co-ordinator:
- You will need to have at least 1 year Customs Declarations experience
- Knowledge of tariffs & Incoterms
- Experience of inputting into CHIEF
- Experienced in working in a fast paced team environment
Working hours: Mon – Fri, 0900-1700.
In return, the company will offer a competitve salary depending on experience.
If you’re interested in the Customs Clearance Co-ordinator, click apply now, or email our Shipping team on email@example.com
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, ‘project managed’ approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruit’s mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
If you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry then please contact us to see if we can assist you finding your next career move.