Digital Marketing Executive – VR/21613
The Company & Role:
One of the UK’s biggest Digital Marketing agencies are expanding their digital team and are seeking experienced Digital Sales people to join their teams across the UK. With an impressive portfolio of digital products to offer clients this is an exciting time to join this forward thinking company.
You will be required to building lasting relationships with your clients, account manage them as well as making sure you have a healthy pipeline of new business.
The company works hard but also plays hard and you will find yourself surrounded by a bubbly and friendly team who will help and support you.
Due to the ‘new’ way of working this role is now fully home based.
It is essential that you have a proven Digital Sales background anybody without these skills will not be considered for this role.
- Sourcing new business, using online approaches, cold-calling, and key account managing.
- Close sales by utilising up-to-date sales methodology which aligns with the client’s goals and objectives.
- Eliminate objections, verify the contract close and assist in the transition to the Marketing Expert for campaign creation and campaign management.
- Successfully cross sell, upsell, and retain existing clients by working with the Marketing Expert to identify opportunities.
- Generate referrals from Existing Clients for additional Digital Marketing Services.
- Proactively monitor client’s campaigns and spend with a specific emphasis on avoiding churn.
- Meet all monthly sales targets and KPIs.
- Media / Advertising / B2B / digital marketing / digital sales.
- Knowledge of Digital advertising / online opportunities.
- Understanding of SEO & PPC.
- A positive and tenacious attitude with a can do attitude.
- Sales driven with a hunger to make money and succeed.
- Salary £35K + Uncapped Commission (realistic OTE £80K)
- Laptop & Mobile phone full suite of software and resources required to run your desk from anywhere, we well as full and ongoing training and development
- Excellent career progression.
- Discounts on gym memberships, cinema tickets, days out and a range of high street shops.
If you’re interested, click apply now, or email our Local Team on firstname.lastname@example.org