Warehouse Administrator/Operative – London – £25-27K – VR/21582
Our client, a Removals and Storage specialist, are looking for a Warehouse Administrator/Operative to join their warehouse team ASAP.
This is a dual role and your time will be split between the office and the warehouse.
The position is a varied role and will include:
- Assist the team in management of post-sale storage
- Input sold lots on to the in house system and manage releases
- Assist private client storage management team with admin duties such as completing moves, billing and general admin
- Regular stock checks and warehouse management
- Disposal arrangements of liquidised storage
- Administer physical release of goods
- Client communication – Buyers and Auction houses
- Send post-sale advices and payment instructions to vendors
- Process returned post-sale advices
- Sales scheduling
- Calendar and outlook management
Experience/skills required for the Warehouse Administrator/Operative:
- Must have working knowledge of auction house /sale room releases
- Forklift license (reach and counter) beneficial but not essential
- Strong analytical approach with the ability to consistently adhere to procedures through to ensuring all relevant paperwork is maintained and completed in a timely manner
- Attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner is essential
Computer literacy ideally proficient using Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment is essential
The successful Warehouse Administrator/Operative will receive a salary of £25-27k depending on experience.
If you’re interested in the Warehouse Administrator/Operative role, click apply now, or email our Removals teams on email@example.com