Warehouse Commercial Solutions Analyst – VR/21724
Our client, a privately owned international freight and logistics company, is looking for a Warehouse Commercial Solutions Analyst to join their team in Felixstowe.
Responsibilities of the Warehouse Commercial Solutions Analyst:
- Supporting the Commercial Business Partner and sales team in achieving targets for profitable growth
- Responding to customer tenders and new business opportunities
- Analysing, validating and modelling customer data
- Solution design
- Building costings & returns tables
- Pulling together input from the wider bid team including Operations, Finance, IT, HR and Commercial
- Preparing & delivering customer proposals and bids
- Working closely with colleagues to build market leading service proposals
- Seeking solutions that support customer objectives & supply chain requirements as well as meeting the company’s commercial strategy, delivering profitable growth
- Building and optimising cost models with the Warehouse Finance Team and Commercial Business Partner
- Creating & maintaining standard tender collateral with the Commercial BP and Marketing team, contributing to the development of ‘win strategies’, themes and propositions
- Delivering articulate, compelling proposals and executive summaries, briefing papers, presentations and other documents as required
- Supporting projects of varied scale and complexity
Skills & experience required for the Warehouse Commercial Solutions Analyst:
- Full clean driving licence
- Experienced in warehouse, supply chain & logistics operations
- Commercial awareness and a good understanding of the cost drivers within the supply chain.
- Knowledge of both closed and open book commercial models & operations
- Driven and self-motivated
- Proactive problem-solving capability
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Able to work to deadlines and meet targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player
The successful candidate will receive a salary of £30-45k depending on experience.
If you’re interested in the Warehouse Commercial Solutions Analyst position, click apply now, or email our Shipping team on firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, ‘project managed’ approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruit’s mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
If you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry then please contact us to see