Our client, an importer of fresh produce, is looking for an Accounts & Administration Assistant to join their team.
We are keen to speak with motivated, committed people with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), ability to prioritise and respond quickly in an often rapidly changing environment and happy to work as part of a small hard working team.
The ideal candidate will be a conscientious person who takes pride in their work and enjoys contributing in a positive way towards a common team effort.
- Reporting to the Logistics Manager
- To provide administrative assistance to a small office based team in support of the finance, procurement and sales activities of the company
- Assisting with transport planning requirements on inbound and outbound cargo
- Assistance with stock control
- Posting invoices and handling queries with suppliers and customers
- Processing purchase and sales orders onto the companys system
- Handling import administration procedures such as customs clearance advices and processing shipping documentation
- Liaising with government agencies to ensure the smooth flow of incoming raw materials
- Ideal requirements for the role:
- Good computer skills particularly MS Excel. Experience of Sage / similar systems an advantage
- Good numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Candidates ideally will have a minimum of 2+ years experience in similar roles
- Reliable and able to work in an organized, efficient manner with minimal supervision
- Willing to support the team with general administrative duties and cover for other support roles as required
- Ability to meet deadlines with excellent planning and control
- Reliable team worker
- Maintain a positive approach under pressure
- Eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction
- Salary 22,000 – 24,000 pa (full time) depending on experience (probationary period – applies).
- 22 days holiday (plus Bank holidays)
- Company bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
If you’ve got what it takes, please ‘Apply Now’ immediately.