Air Freight Import Clerk – VR/22246
Our client, a global freight forwarder and supply chain specialist, are offering an exciting opportunity for an Air Freight Import Clerk to join their team in Hayes, Middlesex.
Duties of the Air Freight Import Clerk:
- Manage all aspects of the import process from start to finish
- Obtain and communicate all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met
- Liaise between Suppliers, Forwarders and agents
- Ensure customers are fully informed of the progress of their shipments
- Provide transport companies with the relevant information to ensure customer delivery requirements are met
- Ensure correct documentation is on file and act accordingly as set out in the instructions
- Maintain all files ensuring they are costed and billed correctly
- Cover the export operations when required
We are looking to speak with people who have the following:
- Air Freight import operations experience
- Experience dealing with AWB
The successful Air Freight Import Clerk will be offered a salary of £20-35k depending on experience.
If you’re interested in the Air Freight Import Clerk position, click ‘Apply’ now!