Assistant Manager of CHB & Compliance – VR/22663
Our client, a provider of logistics solutions and transportation services, is looking for an Assistant Manager of CHB & Compliance to join their team in Dartford.
Duties of the Assistant Manager of CHB & Compliance:
- Supporting the Manager in managing and growing a high performing team of operators coordinating clearances and deliveries
- Ensure smooth and timely customs process flow
- Understand all elements of import and export customs process
- Process customs entries
- Ensure accurate and timely data into customs software system
- Verify documents received for import & export customs purposes are compliant and correct
- Ensure correct preference is applied to goods if applicable and that any relevant customs procedures and regimes are applied where necessary
- Liaise with customers regarding valuation, classification and preference issues where necessary
- Escalate problems to management when necessary
- Keep up to date on changes to regulatory environment
- Potential shift work
- Provide timely and accurate management information as required
Experience required for the Assistant Manager of CHB & Compliance:
- General import/export experience
- Experience using Destin8 & CNS – preferred
- Experience using Sequoia system – preferred
- Good Communication skills: Oral and Written
- Independent and motivated, requiring little or no immediate supervision
- Advanced computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle competing priorities
- Professional interaction
In return, you will receive a salary depending on experience.
If you’re interested in being an Assistant Manager of CHB & Compliance, please ‘Apply Now’ immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this is something you would like to know more details about or you know of anyone that fits the bill either forward this advert to them, send us their details or get in contact with us and we will do the rest. You can recommend as many people as you like via our website and earn a referral fee per candidate we place*. This is an unlimited offer.
* T&C’s apply. Please contact the office for more information.