Our Client, who is one of the world’s largest integrated international container transportation and logistics companies, is currently looking for a new Customer Services Agent to join their team in Suffolk.
Working at this company, you will be nurtured and given numerous learning and development opportunities. Advocating that the employees take the initiative to learn, our Client endeavor to provide an environment to support people’s development, be it through job rotation or assignments whereby employees can learn on the job.
We’re keen to speak to enthusiastic people who have been working as a Customer Services Agent, or people who have a good operational know-how of import/export procedures.
With a salary of 21-25K DOE, this role is offered as a full time, permanent position.
Key functions of a Customer Service role are:
- Acting as the focal point for all customer service enquiries; building relationships & retaining customer preference for the company
- Delivering service excellence through the management of the customer’s cargo flow
- Understanding the specific requirements at the customer level
- Identifying customer booking pattern and pro-actively engage with customers (i) regarding future changes or constraints to our products; and (ii) where customer booking pattern changes
- Follow-up internally as appropriate
- Managing exceptions during the shipment execution phase; notify customers of any additional costs their cargo may have incurred
- Facilitate customer initiated changes internally as is possible
- Managing company initiated changes to minimise disruption to our customers’ business
- Managing customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions or alternatives and follow up to ensure successful resolution
- Implementing strategic directions
- Introduce e-commerce capabilities and assess customer readiness
- Promoting new market/service opportunities and business development areas
- Shaping business pattern to mutual advantage
The ideal candidate will need:
- To be able to problem solve and work under pressure
- Work as part of a close team and independently as required
- Has excellent attention to detail
- A positive attitude and good phone skills
- Knowledge of Excel and Iris 4 are desirable
If you’ve got what it takes, please Apply Now immediately. Customer Services Agents are currently in very high demand and jobs are being filled very quickly at the moment!