Our client, a removals company based in London, are looking to recruit Move Co-ordinator’s to join their busy team co-ordinating domestic moves.
This is an exciting time to join this expanding company and we are keen to hear from candidates who already have experience as a Move Co-ordinator, ideally domestic although we will also consider candidates who have experience within International or Commercial.
Move Co-ordinator Main Duties:
- Booking confirmations / administration and customer liaison
- Removal preparation and execution
- Making sure that all aspects of the removal is discussed with the customer and agreed internally.
- Assisting with complaints and queries (post-move)
- Preparing quotations and booking in removals for repeat customers
Move Co-ordinator Experience Required:
- Extensive customer service experience, with a real desire to keep customers happy
- Outstanding ability to manage quantities of administration
- Excellent attention detail
- A self-motivated and driven individual, unflappable during busy times
- Exceptional time management skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation skills and writing proficiency
- Experience in the UK Domestic removals market
- Flexibility, in order to respond to changing business needs
- Willingness to engage, learn and share best practice across the team and organisation
If you’ve got what it takes to be a Move Co-ordinator, we want to hear from you!
If this is something you would like to know more details about or you know of anyone that fits the bill, either forward this advert to them, send us their details or get in contact with us and we will do the rest. You can recommend as many people as you like via our website and earn a referral fee per candidate we place*. This is an unlimited offer.
* T&C’s apply. Please contact the office for more information.