ETSF Manager – VR/22122
The Company & Role:
Our client, a provider of international imports and exports to and from the UK, is looking for an ETSF Manager for their facility in Chelmsford.
Duties of ETSF Manager:
- Managing a team of operations and warehouse staff
- Processing Import clearances
- Ensuring smooth running of all customs processes and formalities
- Authorising teams accordingly
- Understanding compliance and the customs bond procedures
- Coordinating between teams as necessary
- Monitoring customs clearance and release
- Ensuring all duties and taxes charged and paid for are in accordance with agreed terms
- Ensuring goods are not released without HMRC
- Maintaining warehouse inventory
Experience required for the ETSF Manager:
- Good knowledge of the following key areas; Customs practices and processes, Financial Management, Warehouse Management, Import Surface Freight operations
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, capable of building strong internal and external relationships
- Influencing skills
- Dedication and enthusiasm, hard-working, focussed and friendly
- IT literate
- Driven and self-motivated
- Proactive problem-solving capability
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Able to work to deadlines and meet targets
In return, the company is offering the successful ETSF Manager a salary in the region of £40k – £50k, according to skills and experience.
Please apply immediately to email@example.com. Jobs are being filled very quickly at the moment
We have a number for positions for this and similar roles, if you know of anyone that is looking please share this advert with them and we will do our best to assist in these difficult times.
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering various areas within the industry as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.