Export Customs Clerk – VR/22665
Our Client, a Freight Forwarding and Customs Clearance company who assist Customers in exports and import globally and are currently looking for a new Export Customs Clerk to join their team. This vacancy is based in Birmingham and is offered on a full-time permanent basis with a salary of £20-26K (depending on experience).
If you have customs entry knowledge from a logistics/freight background, we want to hear from you!
We’re keen to speak with enthusiastic individuals who have knowledge of exports, customs or operations, someone who is organised by nature and will thrive in a fast paced and dynamic atmosphere. Being computer literate, having excellent attention to detail skills, as well as being good with numbers and a confident communicator are imperative attributes for the best Export Customs Clerks.
- Prepare documentation for Export customs clearance, process and monitor clearances
- Liaising with customers and consignees, Customs Authorises and Port Health
- Completing export customs entries
- Arranging transportation for collections & deliveries
- Invoicing deliveries and collecting payments
- Import/Export customs clearance experience
- Good knowledge of CHIEF
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, including Excel and databases
- Strong communications and organisational skills
- Strong work ethics with focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player and self-driven with a positive attitude
If you’ve got what it takes, please ‘Apply Now’ immediately. Jobs are being filled very quickly at the moment!
If this is something you would like to know more details about or you know of anyone that fits the bill either forward this advert to them, send us their details or get in contact with us and we will do the rest. You can recommend as many people as you like via our website and earn a referral fee per candidate we place*. This is an unlimited offer.
* T&C’s apply. Please contact the office for more information.