Export Documentation Clerk – VR/21662
The Company & Role of Export Documentation Clerk:
Our client, a worldwide logistics company, are currently looking for an Export Documentation Clerk to join their team in Basildon.
This role would suit a candidate with six months – 1 years’ experience as, my client is looking to build and continue training.
Duties of Export Documentation Clerk:
- Handling new bookings/transport/booking amendments from Customers
- Send bill of lading instructions to carriers
- Send draft Bills of Lading to clients
- Print/Email and post any relevant shipping documentation/invoices to clients
- Make sure all rates are on files and are correct
- Ability to work under pressure and keep up with the fast pace environment, whilst ensuring the customer is given the best possible service
- Ability to deal with problems in a professional manner
Experience required for Export Documentation Clerk:
- Good attention to detail
- Documentation experience
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic atmosphere
- Ability to work in a team and on your own initiative
If you’re interested in the role of Export Documentation Clerk, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Shipping Team on email@example.com
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, ‘project managed’ approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruit’s mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
If you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry then please contact us to see if we can assist you finding your next career move.