Do you come from the label printing sector and are looking for a new and exciting challenge?
This position could be for you!
We are currently recruiting for a leading label printing company who are based in Essex and are looking to expand their team.
They have positions available for Finishing Operatives to work the night shifts. The working hours are Monday – Thursday nights, 18:00pm to 06:00am, with overtime regularly available.
We are keen to hear from candidates who already have experience within label finishing or from a similar background within finishing. Most importantly, the successful candidate needs to have a can-do attitude.
- Operating machines efficiently and to the highest possible standard to rewind semi-finished goods to finished reels.
- Ensure all product leaving your machine is of the highest possible standard.
- Good eye for detail required to inspect quality of labels and produce jobs to the instructions provided.
- Inputting data into CERM including material consumptions and clocking data.
- Maximise machine efficiency by achieving or improving upon estimated times.
- Maintain the press in good operational readiness to maximise uptime.
- Keep workstation and work area tidy and organised by to clearing down as you go.
- The position may also require ad hoc tasks including assisting in other areas of production.
- Experience in die cutting, slitting, rewinding, varnishing/laminating (Ideal)
- High level of attention to detail
- Positive outlook / Can-do attitude
- Good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering to a high standard
If this is something you would like to know more details about or you know of anyone that fits the bill either forward this advert to them, send us their details or get in contact with us and we will do the rest. You can recommend as many people as you like via our website and earn a referral fee per candidate we place*. This is an unlimited offer.
* T&C’s apply. Please contact the office for more information.