Our Client, award winning, end-to-end supply chain specialists, are currently looking for a Freight Sales / Booking Coordinator. This vacancy is based in Leeds and is offered on a full-time permanent basis.
As Freight Sales / Booking Coordinator, on a day to day basis you’ll be dealing with companies worldwide, liaising with overseas agents / customers / hauliers, handling all aspects of imports from start to finish and everything in between, including charging files and processing purchase invoices.
You will be self-motivated, able to work from your own initiative, be a team player, confident, proactive and possess excellent planning and organizational skills.
Duties of the Freight Sales / Booking Coordinator:
- Achieve agreed service targets through a client contact strategy by telephone and e-mail
- Provide effective support, advise and service to customers including pricing, problem solving and up selling
- Provide business and administrative support to the appropriate CDM Managers
- Update and maintain client records held on company systems for designated client portfolio in both Multifreight and CRM system
- Provide clerical support for the commercial team when requested.
- Assist where required on promotional and corporate activities as directed by Management
- Resolving service problems between freight related stakeholders
- Documenting agreements and maintaining necessary internal reporting
- Supporting the documentation team in resolving any issues
Requirements of the Freight Sales / Booking Coordinator:
- Ability to work under pressure & achieve targets
- Highly motivated and thrive in a fast paced environment, working to strict deadlines
- Ambitious and driven personality who can commit to the company
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and on your own initiative
- Ensure customers are given the best possible service
If you’ve got what it takes to be a successful Freight Sales / Booking Coordinator, click ‘Apply Now’ immediately. Jobs are being filled very quickly at the moment!
If this is something you would like to know more details about or you know of anyone that fits the bill, either forward this advert to them, send us their details, or get in contact with us and we will do the rest. You can recommend as many people as you like via our website or by emailing us and earn a referral fee per candidate we place*. This is an unlimited offer.
As recruiters specialising in freight and shipping, Red Recruit have vacancies at all levels within the industry, so please do get in touch to tell us what youre looking for and well do our best to assist.
* T&C’s apply. Please contact the office for more information.