Internal Sales Executive – VR/22096
Our client, a substantial European Logistics provider, is looking for an Internal Sales Executive to join their busy team in St. Albans. This is a great opportunity for a tenacious, self-motivated and energetic individual to join an established yet progressive and forward thinking, successful company.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Duties of the Internal Sales Executive:
- Maximise the potential of new and existing clients
- Build strong personal relationships with new and existing clients
- Negotiate with clients and suppliers
- Submit quotations and then through primarily verbal communication convert to a live job
- Talking clients through new processes required because of Brexit
- Account management
- Attend and participate in Sales meetings
- Attend meetings via Zoom or face to face if circumstances permit with key Accounts
Requirements for the Internal Sales Executive role:
- Sales orientated
- Strong negotiating skills
- Able to communicate in a clear and confident manner
- Strong Administration skills
- IT literate and numerate
- A desire to succeed
- Experience of working for a transport/logistics company would be a considerable advantage
- Presentable, energetic and enthusiastic
- Methodical and very well organised
In return, you will receive a salary of £25k plus annual bonus.
If you’re interested in the Internal Sales Executive role, click apply now, or email our Shipping team on email@example.com