Our client an international removals specialist is looking to hire a Junior Move Co-ordinator to join their team in Kent.
We are keen to hear from anyone who has International move co-ordination experience and this can either be with private or corporate clients.
Working as part of our busy client services team, this role is integral in providing a first-class moving service to all clients through accurate recording of information and prompt communications throughout the move process. It is a challenging and interesting role covering International, European and UK moving where the focus is on excellent customer care and attention to detail.
Main duties of the Junior Move Co-ordinator:
- Ensure completed contracts, payments and account checks are received/completed prior to the move and recorded
- Liaise and book third party services, DA and freight services and ensure the system is updated and customers charged
- Ensure all information, dates and details of shipments are accurately recorded
- Gather and prepare all necessary export and import documentation accurately
- Communicate requirements with all relevant departments
- Identify opportunities for selling additional services
It is essential that you have some current or previous Move Co-ordination experience to be considered for this position, training will also be given.
You can expect to earn between 23-28K plus benefits dependent on experience.