Our client, a specialist removals company based in Hampshire, are currently looking to recruit a Move Co-ordinator to assist with looking after many of their valued clients.
We’re interested to hear from candidates who either come from some sort of removals background or from a strong customer service background looking for a new challenge in a new industry!
It is essential that you have excellent administration and PC skills for this Move Co-ordinator position.
This is a great opportunity to join a very established company who can offer progression.
If you are interested then please apply or contact us today quoting reference VR/22341
The Move Co-ordinator will be responsible for:
- Management of moves door to door.
- Updating client files.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, shipping lines, airfreight agents, road crews and overseas partners to ensure all aspects of move from packing, transport, delivery and transit schedules are to clients requirements and performed smoothly.
- All related administration.
- Escalating any issues as soon as they arise.
- Production of all letters, correspondence and instructions to client and all supplier parties and collection of all relevant documents for importation of effects.
- Booking survey appointments.
- Instructing agreed charges with appropriate supplier partner.
- Updating of supplementary costs to the database and ensuring the billing of additional services.
- Ensuring swift dispatch of all shipments after packing.
Experience and Skills Required of The International Move Co-ordinator:
- Organised and have excellent customer service skills.
- Looking to learn about a new industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Removals experience would be an advantage but is not essential