Our client, a prestigious removals company who are based in Middlesex are looking to recruit an experienced Move Co-ordinator to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join this progressive company who are highly thought of in the industry.
We are keen to hear from candidates who come from a strong Move Co-ordination background and have a real passion for providing brilliant service.
Main Duties of the Move Coordinator:
- Receive initiations and arrange pre move surveys
- Communicate by telephone with the transferees, advising them on customs regulations, shipping allowances, transit time, etc.
- Costing the moves and ensuring that the assignee remains within his shipping allowance
- Coordinate entire move process from initiation to completion
- Obtaining all relevant customs forms and protection cover documentation in a timely manner
- Produce all agent paperwork in a timely and accurate fashion
- Provide status update to accounts
- Produce sales invoices in a timely manner
Experience needed for the Move Coordinator:
- At least 2 years Move Co-ordination experience
- Excellent communication skills
If you’re interested, click apply now, or email your CV to the Removals Team on firstname.lastname@example.org