Our established, privately owned Client, provides transport services and solutions, and they are currently looking for an Ocean Export Coordinator to join their team in Manchester. They are looking to pay the successful Ocean Export Coordinator a salary of up to £36k.
Duties of the Ocean Export Coordinator:
- Order processing management.
- Building strong customer relationships providing them full visibility on progress through proactive communication.
- Planning / Booking / Transportation orders.
- Coordination / follow up of the shipment.
- Export Customs processing.
- Submitting VGM through CNS & Destin8.
- Documentation / administration / invoicing / filing onto digital system.
- EDI bookings and SI to carriers.
- Operational troubleshooting.
- Quotations upon request.
- Non-conformance reporting in accordance with the KPI’s.
- Co-operation with approved subcontractors in accordance with agreed rates.
- Meeting financial end of month deadlines both accruals and sales invoices.
- End to end processing.
- Punctual and flawless order handling and documentation.
Requirements for the Ocean Export Coordinator role:
- Previous and relevant ocean export forwarding experience is essential.
- Extended (export) customs procedure knowledge is necessary.
- Knowledge of Imco regulation is an advantage.
- Extensive Ocean freight knowledge both LCL and FCL.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Initiative and strong sense for organization in order to meet customer requirements.
- Accurate administrative skills and computer literacy.
- Team player, but also able to work independently.
If you’ve got what it takes to be a successful Ocean Export Coordinator, click Apply immediately!