Do you come from the Hospitability / Hotel / Serviced Apartment sector and are looking for a fresh challenge?
This exciting position could be for you!
We are currently recruiting for a leading serviced apartment company who are based in Surrey and are looking to expand their team.
They have positions available for Operations / Guest Service Administrators, this is dual role so will keep you busy and everyday will be different.
We are keen to hear from candidates who already have some serviced apartment experience or you could come from a hospitality / hotel background and be used to dealing with guest services as well as having good administration skills.
- Providing excellent customer service to guests, clients and bookers before, during and after their stay
- Handling incoming calls from guests, clients and bookers requiring information on properties/apartments
- Maintain an awareness of all ongoing situations within the Guest Services team so that you are able to assist with issues, as and when they arise
- Responding to guest queries/requests/complaints, via telephone and email, with solutions which exceed their expectations
- Liaising with the clients and/or bookers of the apartments to get the arrival details of our guests
- Managing the allocation and return of keys that have been issued
- Checking guests into apartments during busy periods
- Contacting guests once checked in to ensure they are happy with their apartment
- Running daily reports for all external housekeeping suppliers and the in-house Laundry Department
- Arranging contractor access to apartments when guests are in-house
- Managing the allocation of car parking spaces and permits
- Excellent interpersonal/customer service skills
- Commitment to delivering a high levels of customer service
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise with a range of clients and guests
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
- Accountable and resilient
For more information, or to apply please contact the Removals in on email@example.com