Practice Administrator – Wanstead – VR/22222
My client, a well established and respected firm of Accountants based in Wanstead are expanding their busy team and are currently seeking a Practice Administrator to join them.
Candidates will need to be an organised, reliable, self-motivated, systematic, IT literate individual with great communication, administration, data entry and numeracy skills. You must have a self-starting can do attitude to carry out the administration and data management. The role also consists of liaising with Managers and Directors in all parts of the business to assist with various administration projects and ad-hoc work, liaising with finance and operations and generally support the team of busy professionals.
Practice Administrator duties include:
- Dashboard tracking and management of CRM including maintaining templates
- Update Management accordingly
- Managing Client folders – download and upload documents to the portal for approval and scanned into Invu, including Document Management filing
- Assist Clients with portal admin queries, managing outstanding documents using the reminder facility
- Maintaining database and portal to ensure up-to-date
- Scanning incoming tax records received by post
- Preparing tax letters and checklists
- Requesting document information
- Returning client records to clients
- Assisting with billing
- Email and telephone reminders to clients for records and approval of documents
- Compliance to include engagements letters, ID verification and updating Z10 on PM
- Assisting with the onboarding of new clients to include data collection, input, compliance
- Assist with the VAT MTD sign up process
- Company Secretarial duties including company formations and submission of confirmation statements
- Iris Database Maintenance
- Workflow reporting for Directors and Managers
Skills and Experience required from Practice Administrator:
- Strong literacy and numerical skills
- Strong software skills to include database, Word and Excel
- Great communication skills – ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, ability to deal with variety of people in different environments
- Organised, with the ability to manage and prioritise a varied workload
- Have a can do attitude and be prepared to help with everything required
- Friendly and outgoing personality
Working hours are 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday.
In return, the successful Practice Administrator will receive a competitive salary package including pension, parking and various employment benefits.
If you’re interested; click ‘Apply Now’ or email; email@example.com
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.
If you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight industry, then please contact us to see if we can assist you finding your next career move.