Our client, a specialist Removals Company based in Essex, are currently looking to recruit a Removals Assistant Branch Manager. We’re interested to talk to people who have experience within the Removals industry or strong Transport Management.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive company.
Main duties of the Removals Assistant Branch Manager:
- Plan daily routine.
- Deal with customer enquiries.
- Inspect customers’ premises and assess quantities for removal.
- Market and sell Company’s services effectively.
- Plan individual removals.
- Compile quotations using Company costing data.
- Submit Quotes to customers.
- Follow up quotations.
- Canvas potential customers.
- Advise Company on the selection of appropriate vehicles and crew for each removal as required.
- Brief removal crews as required.
- Supervise special removals when requested.
- Contribute to the promotion and maintenance of good labour and customer relations.
- Achieve objectives set out by the Branch Manager.
- Liaise with clerical support staff offering assistance when requested.
- Advise customers on insurance matters.
- Investigate and report on claims and complaints.
- Generally assisting the Manager in his duties, deputising for him in his absence.
Experience Required for the Removals Branch Manager:
- Experience in either removals or transport management.
- Excellent people skills.
- Any management/supervisory experience would be beneficial.
If you wish to apply for the Removals Assistant Branch Manager role, or for more information, please email your CV to the Removals team of Red Recruit at email@example.com
If this is something you would like to know more details about or you know of anyone that fits the bill either forward this advert to them, send us their details or get in contact with us and we will do the rest. You can recommend as many people as you like via our website and earn a referral fee per candidate we place*. This is an unlimited offer.
* T&C’s apply. Please contact the office for more information.