Our client a large removals company are looking to recruit an Assistant Branch Manager for their branch in North Yorkshire.
You will be providing administration support to the Branch Manager and assist with the day to day running of the branch.
We are looking to hear from candidates who come from a removals background and are looking for a new challenge.
The candidate will be responsible for assisting the branch manager in their daily tasks and these will include:
- Plan daily routine.
- Deal with customer enquiries.
- Inspect customers premises and assess quantities for removal.
- Market and sell companys services effectively.
- Plan individual removals.
- Compile quotations using company costing data.
- Submit estimates to customers.
- Follow up quotations.
- Canvas potential customers.
- Advise the company on the selection of appropriate vehicles and crew for each removal as required.
- Brief removal crews as required.
- Supervise special removals when requested.
- Contribute to the promotion and maintenance of good labour and customer relations.
- Achieve objectives set out by the Branch Manager.
- Liaise with clerical support staff offering assistance when requested.
- Advise customers on insurance matters.
- Investigate and report on claims and complaints.
- Book removals and part loads as required.
The ideal candidate will have a background working within the removals industry at an assistant branch manager level, operations manager level or sales estimation level
If you would like any further information please contact the removals team on firstname.lastname@example.org