My client, a freight forwarding company, is currently looking to recruit a Seafreight Import Operations Clerk to join their Suffolk Branch. This position is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Import Clerk to develop further in their career.
Seafreight Import Operations Clerk responsibilities include:
- Importing and creating files on Datafreight
- Port Health Clearances
- Customs clearances
- Checking manifests once received
- Planning and arranging deliveries
Seafreight Import Operations Clerk must:
- Previous experience of working within a similar position
- Customs Entries knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team
The successful Seafreight Import Operations Clerk will be offered a salary reflective of experience and skills.
If you’ve got what it takes to be a Seafreight Import Operations Clerk please ‘Apply’ immediately. Jobs are being filled very quickly at the moment.
As recruiters specialising in freight and shipping, Red Recruit have vacancies at all levels within the industry, so please do get in touch to tell us what youre looking for and we’ll do our best to assist.