Our client, a global relocation/moving company, is seeking to hire Relocation Account Manager/Consultant to work within their Destination Services department based in London. The role will be a split role between account management and relocation consultancy. This is an entry position into account management and ab exciting opportunity. It is an operational role, and the candidate would be operationally responsible for their account, assisting the manager in their duties.
This team is expanding, making it the ideal time to join them!
As a Relocation Account Manager/Consultant, you will be responsible for managing a clients, as well as providing relocation assistance to relocating employees. The split will be 25/75 approximately.
Initially, this position will involve one day per week in the office and the remainder working remotely from home.
Key responsibilities for the Relocation Account Manager/Consultant include:
– Reviewing and approving supplier invoices.
– Generating ongoing status reports in accordance with clients’ requirements.
– Coordinating property check-ins/outs with the Inventory clerk and landlord’s agent.
– Directly managing and negotiating tenancies for the assignee.
– Overseeing the Relocation caseload and ensuring regular follow-ups are conducted with customers.
– Managing all Relocation activities, encompassing home search property services, tenancy management, lease negotiation, lettings, cleaners, inventory clerks, landlords’ agents, and dilapidations negotiation.
– Consulting on and administering all components of both Relocation and Destination Services for the clients, including property services such as tenancy management and lettings.
We are eager to hear from candidates with a background and knowledge in Relocation/DSP, and you should have at least one to two years of previous/current experience.
Experience/Skills required for the Relocation Account Manager/Consultant:
– Strong knowledge of Tenancy Management and UK Property services.
– Experience in Relocation/DSP.
– Strong customer service skills.
– Good communication skills.
Ideally, they need to have some experience with leading on accounts and understanding clients’ needs operationally. Someone willing to take the next step.
Contact us today.
If this Relocation Account Manager/Consultant is something you would like to know more about or you know of anyone that fits the bill, either forward this advert to them, send us their details or get in contact with us and we will do the rest. You can recommend as many people as you like via our website and earn a referral fee per candidate we place*. This is an unlimited offer.
As recruiters specialising in Removals, Relocations and Global Mobility, Red Recruit have vacancies at all levels within the industry, so please do get in touch to tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll do our best to assist.
*T&C’s apply. Please contact the office for more information.
Please note: – We do not advertise all of our vacancies as some are highly confidential. Therefore, please either submit your CV to us directly or call us in complete confidence.
We have also setup a contacts list for candidates to join to be made aware of all relevant jobs to them. If this sounds of interest, then please get in contact with us via our website and send us your CV so that we can make sure you receive relevant updates on our latest vacancies.