Our client, a company who offers global Transport and Logistics services, are currently seeking a Warehouse Supervisor to join their team.
The Warehouse Supervisor will oversee the operations of one of their warehouses and be proficient with Warehouse Management Systems and Excel.
WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Maintain the level of service and quality of work expected from the client and ensure the shipping deadlines are met.
– Strong understanding of warehousing operations, inventory control and best practices.
– Lead and manage daily warehouse activities – Match/allocate resources vs workload.
– Planning shifts and correct profiles to allow smooth execution of the different flows (Reception, Order fulfilment, Client returns, reverses)
– Drive and share your vision of leadership with the Team Leaders
– Make sure the operational team have sufficient knowledge and own all aspects of training when required.
– Monitor and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs).
– Ensure compliance with safety, quality, and legal requirements.
– Identify and implement process improvement initiatives.
– Relationship management and contract compliance: Develop and maintain a productive and collaborative relationship with the on-site customer.
WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
– Proven experience in logistic operations, including order fulfilment, warehousing, and inventory management.
– Good knowledge of the Warehouse Management System and EXCEL
– Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a diverse workforce.
– Analytical mindset and proficiency in using data-driven approaches to drive operational improvements.
– Ability to work in partnership with the customer day to day.
Ideal candidates will come from a e-commerce, fulfilment warehouse background.
Salary up to £35k depending on experience
If you have a strong passion for sales and building relationships with customers, contact us today!
If this Internal Warehouse Supervisor role is something you would like to know more about or you know of anyone that fits the bill, either forward this advert to them, send us their details or get in contact with us and we will do the rest. You can recommend as many people as you like via our website and earn a referral fee per candidate we place*. This is an unlimited offer.
As recruiters specialising in freight and shipping, Red Recruit have vacancies at all levels within the industry, so please do get in touch to tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll do our best to assist.
* T&C’s apply. Please contact the office for more information.
Please note: – We do not advertise all of our vacancies as some are highly confidential. Therefore, please either submit your CV to us directly or call us in complete confidence.
We have also setup a contacts list for candidates to join to be made aware of all relevant jobs to them. If this sounds of interest, then please get in contact with us via our website and send us your CV so that we can make sure you receive relevant updates on our latest vacancies.