Road and Sea Shipping Clerk
Are you ready to embark on a dynamic career with a leading international Freight and Logistics provider? Our client, based in Essex, is currently seeking a skilled Road and Sea Shipping Clerk to join their dedicated team in Dagenham
– Previous experience in deep-sea shipping is essential
– Previous experience in road freight is essential
– Competent in import/export customs procedures
– Knowledge of Cargowise software is advantageous
– Computer literate – MS Office and MS Outlook
– Import/export of EU road groupage trailers
– Import/export of worldwide deep-sea containers
– Creating files in our client’s freight software
– Processing collection/delivery orders
– Arranging domestic transport
– Preparing clearance documentation
– Invoicing files
– Handling client/agent queries
– Self-motivated individual
– Excellent communication skills
– Strong attention to detail
– Ability to work well under pressure
If you are ready to contribute your skills to a thriving international logistics environment, our client wants to hear from you! Join them in shaping the future of freight and logistics.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. They celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Contact us today.
If this Road and Sea Shipping Clerk is something you would like to know more about or you know of anyone that fits the bill, either forward this advert to them, send us their details or get in contact with us and we will do the rest. You can recommend as many people as you like via our website and earn a referral fee per candidate we place*. This is an unlimited offer.
As recruiters specialising in freight and shipping, Red Recruit have vacancies at all levels within the industry, so please do get in touch to tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll do our best to assist.
* T&C’s apply. Please contact the office for more information.
Please note: – We do not advertise all of our vacancies as some are highly confidential. Therefore, please either submit your CV to us directly or call us in complete confidence.
We have also setup a contacts list for candidates to join to be made aware of all relevant jobs to them. If this sounds of interest, then please get in contact with us via our website and send us your CV so that we can make sure you receive relevant updates on our latest vacancies.