FCL Inside Sales Coordinator – VR/21617
The Client & Role:
Our client, a well-known freight forwarding and logistics company, is looking for an FCL Inside Sales Coordinator to join their team in Basildon.
Duties of the FCL Inside Sales Coordinator:
- React to quotations received in a timely manner, optimum turnaround time 1 hour of receipt.
- All quotes to be issued via Topaz to give full visibility of how many quotes are being issued per client.
- Negotiate rates with carriers/hauliers.
- When preparing a quote, compare contract rates in place from various carriers ensuring all elements of the rates are included so that total costs are compared rather than freight alone.
- Follow up quotes given seeking clients feedback on how competitive our rates were.
- Keep a log of client’s feedback and circulate to sales team.
- When a booking is received based on a quote given, enter all costs onto the system, detailing contract no quote was based on and any special requirements.
- Send to operations team to arrange booking accordingly.
The successful FCL Inside Sales Coordinator will receive a salary of £24-28k depending on experience.
If you’re interested in the FCL Inside Sales Coordinator, click apply now, or email our Shipping team on email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, ‘project managed’ approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruit’s mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
If you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry then please contact us to see if we can assist you finding your next career move.