Our client, a leading logistics specialist for temperature-controlled transport worldwide based in Rainham, is looking for an Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis, to provide Admin and Operational support. Ideally, they would like you to have some freight forwarding knowledge, as well as a strong Administration background.
Duties of the Administrator:
- Providing admin and operational support on the basis of recorded instructions and/or known agreements.
- Ensuring correct processing of movements and invoices.
- Assisting with preparation and completion of (work) files with all associated documents required.
- Maintaining contact with other departments/sites, (potential) customers, suppliers, government agencies and other stakeholders.
- Observing and reporting irregularities and problems concerning processes, procedures, work instructions and systems.
- Identifying improvements within the organisation with regard to efficiency, quality, customer satisfaction, profitability and broadening of the service range.
- Performing activities under the supervision of Team Coordinator and/or Forwarder.
- Applying relevant expertise and up-to-date laws and regulations.
Experience required for this Administrator role:
- Minimum Qualifications: GCSE 6 (or equivalent) or higher in Maths and English and at least two other academic subjects.
- Vocational training in logistics.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Knowledge and experience of software applications, including MS Office.
- Customer focussed.
- Ability to show initiative, cooperation, accuracy and proficiency.
- Flexible working approach.
If you’ve got what it takes to be a successful Administrator, click ‘Apply Now’ immediately!