Our client, who specialise in international transport and shipping, are looking for a European Roadfreight Forwarder to join their busy growing team in Worcestershire.
European Roadfreight Forwarder Duties:
- Manage the day to day export and import bookings of European road transport shipments
- Raising job files and all appropriate paperwork
- Extensive client liaison and supplier liaison
- Internal liaison with the Sales Team, assisting with quotations and service information
- Managing the jobs from start to finish in line with the client expectations and communicating effectively any service issues
- Maximising the gross profit by negotiating with the supplier base
- Invoicing jobs on completion
Experience required of European Roadfreight Forwarder:
- European or UK Road Freight operations experience
- Air, Sea or UK Transport experience ideal
- Customer Service experience
- Working to deadlines
- Good communication and organisational
- Experience of calculating freight quotations
- Good IT Skills
Salary: circ £26/28k depending on experience.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 0830-1730.