Export Clerk – VR/22114
Our client, a shipping and logistics company, is currently looking for an experienced Export Clerk to join their team in Woodford Green, Essex.
Duties of the Export Clerk:
- Creating export files & sending bookings to customs agents
- Updating customers with the progress of their consignments
- Shipping control
- Export documentation (CMR’s, eventually learning customs documentation)
- Looking after a key account customer
- Other general duties, e.g. dealing with customers and hauliers, etc.
Experience required from the Export Clerk:
You must have at least 1-2 years’ experience.
In return, the successful Export Clerk will receive a salary according to skills and experience.
If you’re interested in the Export Clerk role, please apply immediately to email@example.com.