Our client, a specialist Relocation company, is currently looking for a General Relocation Admin Assistant for a 6 Month Contract with the possibility of going permanent. We’re interested to talk to people who have experience within the Relocation industry and who have current or past experience within administration/ Immigration. You can expect to earn a basic salary of £25-£30k, working 5 days a week based from home.
If you have experience within the Relocation industry please get in touch now. Jobs are being filled very quickly at the moment!
Main Responsibilities of General Relocation Admin Assistant
- Coordinating all services and ensuring the employee and family are receiving a high quality service
- Documentation gathering
- Acting as the main point of contact for the relocating employee and their family.
- Data entry
Skills and Experience Required for General Relocation Admin Assistant
- Must have experience working within the Relocation industry
- Ideally have some immigration experience
- Previous Admin experience
- Able to work alone
- Be self-motivated
- Excellent telephone manner
As recruiters specialising in the Removals/ Relocation industry, Red Recruit have numerous Sales roles as well as positions at all levels within the industry. If you know of anyone that is looking please share this advert with them and we will do our best to assist in these difficult times.