Import Customs Clerk – Nationwide – VR/21954
The Company & Role:
Our client, a leading independent freight forwarder; is currently looking for two Import Customs Clerks.
This role will eventually be on a shift pattern, working shifts from 6am -10pm daily.
Duties of the Import Customs Clerk:
- Prepare documentation for import customs clearance
- Process and monitor import/export clearances
- Liaising with customers and consignees
- Liaise with Customs Authorises and Port Health
- Follow-up with customers and consignees
Experience required for the Import/Export Customs Clerk:
- Import and export customs clearance experience
- Good knowledge of the various customs procedures
- Good knowledge of Destin8, CNS and MultiFreight
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office, including Excel and databases
- Strong communications and organisational skills
- Strong work ethics with focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player and self-driven with a positive attitude
The Import Customs Clerk will receive a salary depending on experience.
Please apply immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org. Jobs are being filled very quickly at the moment
We have a number for positions for this and similar roles, if you know of anyone that is looking please share this advert with them and we will do our best to assist in these difficult times.
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering various areas within the industry as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.