Import Sales Support – Essex – VR/21919
Our client, a global logistics service provider, is looking for an Import Sales Support person to join their team based in Essex.
Import Sales Support main duties include:
- Responsible for the customer development of both new and existing clients
- Dealing with pricing imports and preparing quotations
- Processing bookings with overseas agents, liaising with carriers / hauliers
- Extensive client liaison as the first point of contact
Experience required from the Import Sales Support:
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in the freight forwarding industry
- Good verbal and writing skills are essential, along with presentation, spelling, grammar and maths skills
- You must be reliable, punctual and have great ambition
- Must be IT literate with experience of using Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent customer service skills
In return, the successful Import Sales Support will receive a salary according to skills and experience.
If you’re interested; click ‘Apply Now’, or email our Shipping team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering various areas within the industry as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, ‘project managed’ approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruit’s mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.
If you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight industry, then please contact us to see if we can assist you finding your next career move.