Freight Interal Sales Executive – Worcestershire – VR/21901
Our client, a Multi Modal Freight Company, is looking for a Freight Internal Sales Executive to join their busy team in Worcestershire.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure that high standards of support is given to both the sales and operations functions within the office as well as building relationships with Potential and Existing clients and ensure that a high standard of customer care is prevalent at all times.
Main duties of the Freight Internal Sales Executive:
- Maintain regular contact and build strong relationships with the clients to retain and maximise business
- Calculate freight quotations for existing clients on all modes of transport
- Confirm quotes and obtain feedback verbally, followed by quote confirmation in writing
- Follow up the quotes in a timely manner to maximise the conversion rate
- Record and monitor the quotations from the sales and operations departments
- Collate quotation statistics for the sales meetings
- Be involved in the quoting process along with the general administration relevant to the sales effort
- Find and develop new sales leads before passing them onto the relevant persons
- Cold calling/prospecting, making appointments
- Manage lead generation projects
- Day to day contact for all new customers
- Keep in regular contact with key accounts
- Quote follow ups for sea and air for any new/unknown or target customers
- Working closely with sales ensuring calendars and quotes are up to date
The Freight Internal Sales Executive will need:
- To be commercially aware
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
- Able to work on own initiative
- Good Analytical Skills
- Professional attitude when representing the company
- Have a strong understanding of the freight industry
Candidates should have previous experience within the logistics industry; have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
The Freight Internal Sales Executive will receive a competitive salary reflective of skills and experience.
If you’re interested; click Apply Now, or email our Shipping team on email@example.com
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering various areas within the industry as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.
If you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight industry, then please contact us to see if we can assist you finding your next career move.