A leading manufacturer with a 60 year history to the Aerospace and Defence Industry is seeking experienced Quality Engineer to join their highly skilled team in Halstead. They are the UKs most versatile aluminium foundry, undertaking as many processes in-house. Working hours will be 7:45am – 4:15pm, with 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays. In return, you’ll earn a salary of 26k – 28k, plus pension. Other benefits include free car parking and career progression opportunities.
We’re keen to speak to people who have experience as a Quality Engineer and have good knowledge of AS9100 REV D/ISO 9001.
Duties and responsibilities of the Quality Engineer:
- Assisting in all matters pertaining to the work of the Quality Department.
- Undertaking special tasks as directed by the Quality Manager.
- Assist in making provision for training of Quality staff.
- Keeping the manuals, other systems documents up to date.
- Conducting audits and management of the audit schedule.
- Liaising with production personnel with regard to technical queries
- Liaising with customer over quality and technical queries.
- Liaising with auditors over quality auditing of the facilities and systems with reference to existing approvals.
- Constantly monitor existing systems and instigate changes.
- Assisting with the control of sub-contractor/supplier records and ratings.
- Monitoring the scrap note system and assist in the issue of reports.
- Controlling of stamps, stamp register and training records.
- Conducting investigations and preparing reports on quality issues.
- Managing and investigating Non-Conformities.
- Key Performance Indicator, Delivery Schedule Adherence.
If you’ve got what it takes to be a Quality Engineer, please Apply immediately. Jobs are being filled very quickly at the moment.
As well as this Quality Engineer position, Red Recruit have other vacancies that may not be advertised yet, so please do get in touch to tell us what youre looking for and well do our best to assist.