Seafreight Export Operator – VR/21894
The Company & Role:
Our client, a leader in freight forwarding and logistics solutions, is looking for a Seafreight Export Operator to join their growing team.
This position would be ideal for candidates that are looking for the next step in their Shipping career.
Duties of the Seafreight Export Operator are:
- Start to finish Seafreight export operations – FCL/LCL
- Taking bookings
- Arranging collections with transport department / hauliers
- Creating files both manually and on the computer system
- Negotiating rates with shipping companies
- Preparing export documentation, i.e. Bills of Lading
- Letter of Credit requirements
- Charging files
- Export Customs entries would be ideal
Skills Needed for the Seafreight Export Operator:
- Need to have at least 1 years experience
- Must have Export Ocean Experience
You will receive a salary depending on skills & experience.