Warehouse Operative – VR/22672
Our Client, who specialises in the operation of warehousing and storage facilities for land transport activities, is currently looking for a new Warehouse Operative to join their team in Basildon.
Duties of a Warehouse Operative:
- Dealing with drivers and paperwork in and out
- Labelling of pallets, cartons, packages for daily dispatch
- Daily pick / pack of various products for various clients from pick lists
- Loading trucks and Checking in goods received to ensure accuracy
- Offloading containers, loose cartons and palletised freight
- Handling pallets, cartons and packages in / out
- Weighing and measuring goods
- Putting stock away
- Some admin duties – completing packing specs as required, recording serial numbers, general documentation for receiving goods in and dispatching
Experience required for a Warehouse Operative:
- Ability to work in a small team and on your own
- Warehouse experience or within a similar environment
- Manual handling
- General admin skills
- Knowledge of Shipping – not essential
Training will be provided to the successful candidate.
If this is something you would like to know more details about or you know of anyone that fits the bill either forward this advert to them, send us their details or get in contact with us and we will do the rest. You can recommend as many people as you like via our website and earn a referral fee per candidate we place*. This is an unlimited offer.
* T&C’s apply. Please contact the office for more information.